CEC 2023 ADULT & JUNIOR PRICES
Cork English College offers a wide variety of adult, junior, teacher, executive and online programmes with timelines ranging from 1 week to 1 year. All of our courses are fully accredited by ACELS here in Ireland, and by EAQUALS internationally. Each programme meets the highest standards of quality & professionalism.
For a complete quote or to answer any questions you might have please don’t hesitate to contact us.
ADULT REGISTRATION AND ADDITIONAL FEES 2023
- Morning Course Registration Fee: €70
- Afternoon Course RegistrationFee: €35
- Course Materials + E-Learning: €65
- Medical Insurance: €140 (Long term Non-EU Students Only)
- PEL Insurance: €40 (Long Term Non-EU Students Only)
- To book a course, please visit the course page and fill in the online booking form. The full amount of the balance payable for every group and individual booking must reach Cork English College Ltd. a full 28 days before the arrival. Cork English College Ltd. reserves the right to impose a levy of 2% after 28 days and for each 28 days or part of thereafter.
- Cork English College Ltd. reserves the right to change the course without notice or change to the dates, prices and conditions on all published material.
- All prices are given in our manual are gross and based on tariffs, rates and taxes currently in force. We reserve the right to make any necessary adjustments to these prices arising from any price variation whatsoever, any change in exchange rates to the €, Euro arising after 1st January 2023, any increase or seasonal supplements, at any time, until the service is rendered.
- Payment may be made by Bank Draft in €, Euro to the college address or by Credit Transfer in €, Euro directly to our bank: Account Name: Cork English College Limited Account Number : 81959925 IBAN Number : IE92 BOFI 9027 9281 9599 25 Bank Code : 90-27-92 Swift / BIC : BOFI IE 2D Bank Name: Bank of Ireland Bank Address : Bridge Street, Cork, Ireland
- Please note that all bank charges must be covered and a charge of 2% must be added to all credit card payments.
- Bookings may be cancelled up to 2 weeks prior to commencement of the course without penalty (other than non-refundable deposit). For cancellations received between 7 and 14 days before commencement of the course, 60% of the full amount will be refunded. For cancellations received between 1 and 7 days before commencement of the course, 30% of the full amount will be refunded. There is no refund for any cancellation once the course has commenced. This includes late arrival, early departures or missing days during the course. Bookings are not transferable, i.e. they are specific to dates, courses and applicant.
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON ACCOMMODATION?
Finding the right accommodation to suit you is an integral part of attending CEC. Every individual has different needs, which is why we have such a wide range to choose from.